Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This product is for the Lynsey Dungarees Sewing Pattern ONLY.
To purchase the Lynsey Dungarees Sewing Kit, please Click Here!
The Lynsey Dungarees:
Unisex Artisan Dungarees, this pattern creates a comfortable relaxed-fitting pair of dungarees.
Available in full or cropped length, the pattern includes sewing pattern hacks!
Easy to make and even easier to wear, suitable for beginners.
Available in sizes XS - XXL with fitting instructions and alteration guide.
As worn by Lynsey Ford on a popular interior design challenge programme!
A universal garment suitable for many types of fabrics including medium to heavyweight, stable woven fabrics such as cotton, corduroy, denim, drills & twills, linen & even furnishing fabrics as featured!
We absolutely love Foliage Furore - Linen Look (Curtaining) the make the most comfortable stylish pair of Dungarees suitable for all seasons!
This sewing pattern is not suitable for fabrics narrower than 150 cm wide.
If you are using fabric that is 150 cm (60inch) wide, you will need 3 - 3.1m of fabric.
This pattern is ideal for using double-width curtain fabrics which is perfect for helping with pattern matching! You will need 1.5 - 1.6m
Other Sewing Notions:
- Dungaree fastenings (4cm), sliders (4cm) & jeans buttons
- 2m of coordinating bias binding
- 1 piece of medium weight interfacing (4cm x 35cm wide for facing)
- 1/2m of 19mm wide elastic (for gathered pouch pocket only)
- Matching threads for top-stitching
- If you like our styling for the featured display dungarees, we have used Foliage Furore - Linen Look (Curtaining)
- Looking for inspiration? Follow our Instagram account dedicated to The Pattern Stash, where you'll find tips, information and inspiration @thepatternstash
- An Introduction To The Pattern Stash blog article
- This pattern is currently only available as a paper pattern. We will be working on digital patterns in the future.
- Buy the Lynsey Dungarees Sewing Kit! Everything you need in one neat bundle to be able to create the Lynsey Dungarees!