Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Extra special festive season stock is here at Fabworks!
High quality rectangular all wool blanket throw with two fully fringed edges. A classic woolly feel and snuggly cosy handle, featuring a large herringbone weave where rich russet and marled charcoal yarns intersect, creating a very autumnal cosy palette with subtle hints of brown.
How to purpose your throw:
- A perfect finishing touch to spruce up the home ready for Christmas week
- Stay extra warm at night when used as a bed throw
- Added layer of warmth whilst socially distancing with neighbours in the garden
- The perfect stocking filler for loved ones
- The most luxurious dog blanket you could wish for
- Save it for spring and use as a very practical picnic blanket
- Re-purpose as a poncho or cape - it's the perfect weight (FREE pattern + guide here)!
Need another one to match? The same marled charcoal yarns in this throw also appear in G1c15, G1b21, G1c14, G1c16 too. Put them together for a coordinating ensemble. Mix & match!
Composition: 100% Wool
Dimensions: 128cm x 156cm
Style: Cosy, woolly, heavyweight, traditional
Made in the same renowned mills that brought you the exquisite Heart of Huddersfield range of wool fabrics; Huddersfield, Yorkshire