Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Extra special festive season stock is here at Fabworks!
High quality rectangular all wool blanket throw with two fully fringed edges. A classic woolly feel and snuggly cosy handle, featuring a large herringbone weave where rich navy and marled charcoal yarns intersect, creating a mysterious deep blue palette.
How to purpose your throw:
- A perfect finishing touch to spruce up the home ready for Christmas week
- Stay extra warm at night when used as a bed throw
- Added layer of warmth whilst socially distancing with neighbours in the garden
- The perfect stocking filler for loved ones
- The most luxurious dog blanket you could wish for
- Save it for spring and use as cute picnic blanket
- Re-purpose as a poncho or cape - it's the perfect weight (FREE pattern + guide here)!
Need one to match? The same marled charcoal yarns in this throw also appear in G1c15, G1c16, G1a21, G1c14 too. Put them together for a coordinating ensemble. Mix & match!
Composition: 100% Wool
Dimensions: 126cm x 154cm
Style: Cosy, woolly, heavyweight, traditional
Made in the same renowned mills that brought you the exquisite Heart of Huddersfield range of wool fabrics; Huddersfield, Yorkshire