Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
There are so many useful applications for this first-rate Supersoft Darkest Navy - Stretch Twill.
Boasting a close and super stable weave with an extremely fine diagonal twill characteristic detail to the face side, this fabric exudes quality and practicality due to its strength, stability and super soft peach-like texture, this fabric will drape in garments with length, otherwise it is quite crisp. The small amount of elastane allows for ease of movement when making garments that are more fitted, perfect for tailored blazers and slim-fitting trousers, skirts and dresses.
Navy fabrics always look smart and are an excellent alternative to black, so all you have to do is decide what to make from this super versatile fabric. Here are a few helpful suggestions to set you on your way:
- Classic trench coats: Ulysses Trench - Victory Patterns, Isla Trench Coat - Named Clothing
- Utility/Parka/Anoraks: Makers Atelier - The Utility Coat, Kelly Anorak - Closet Case Patterns
- Denim/Jeans style Jackets: Butterick 5616
- Classic blazer and trousers ensemble: Burda 7134
- Jeans and dungarees/overalls: Closet Case-Jenny Overalls, Tilly and The Buttons - Mila Dungarees, Closet Case Patterns - Ginger Jeans
- Pinafore Dresses: Tilly and The Buttons - Cleo, Sew Different - Scoop Pinafore
There are of course countless other brilliant sewing patterns available, these are but a few.
Composition: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
Width: 142cm + 2.5cm selvedge / 56inch
Pattern repeat: N/A