Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
There are so many useful applications for the first-rate Silky Navy Twill that boasts a close and super stable weave, with a fine diagonal twill characteristic detail to both the face and reverse sides. Featuring a subtle silky sheen, this fabric exudes quality and practicality due to its strength, stability and heavy handle. It will drape in garments with length, otherwise it is quite firm.
Navy fabrics always look smart and are an excellent alternative to black, so all you have to do is decide what to make from this super versatile fabric. Here are a few helpful suggestions to set you on your way:
- Classic trench coats: Ulysses trench - Victory Patterns, Isla Trench Coat - Named Clothing
- Utility/ Parka/Anoraks: Makers Atelier - The Utility Coat, Kelly Anorak - Closet Case Patterns, Closet Core patterns, Sienna Maker Jacket.
- Denim-Jeans style Jackets: Butterick 5616
- Classic blazer and trousers ensemble: Burda7134
- Jeans and Dungarees/overalls: Closet Case - Jenny Overalls, Tilly and The Buttons - Mila Dungarees
- Pinafore Dresses: Tilly and The Buttons - Cleo, Sew Different - Scoop Pinafore
There are of course countless other brilliant sewing patterns available, these are but a few. Other excellent uses are craft aprons, tool apron/holders, tote bags, messenger bags, hats, caps, rucksacks, bowling and barrel bags, shoe tidies and much more.
Composition: 100% Cotton
Width: 152.4cm / 60inch
Pattern Repeat: N/A