Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
A dressmaker's dream - plain blue black medium weight cotton twill with stretch! There are so many useful applications for our first-rate Perfect Stretch Blue Black Twill.
Featuring added elastane and boasting a close and super stable weave, with a fine characteristic diagonal twill detail on the face side (which is less pronounced on the reverse) this fabric exudes quality and practicality due to its strength, stability, and medium handle. Perfect Stretch Blue Black Twill will drape reassuringly and it's 8% elastane content provides a bounce back stretch on the length and slight stretch across the width, allowing for ease of movement when making garments that are more fitted.
A very dark blue black that always looks smart and a colour that we know is the mainstay of many a wardrobe, so all you have to do is decide what to make from this super versatile fabric:
- Classic trench coats; Ulysses trench-Victory Patterns, Isla Trench Coat-Named Clothing
- Utility/ Parka/Anoraks; Makers Atelier-The Utility Coat, Kelly Anorak- Closet Case Patterns
- Denim-Jeans style Jackets; Butterick 5616
- Classic blazer and trousers ensemble; Burda7134
- Jeans and Dungarees/overalls; Closet Case-Jenny Overalls, Tilly and The Buttons-Mila Dungarees, Closet Case Patterns-Ginger Jeans
- Pinafore Dresses; Tilly and The Buttons-Cleo, Sew Different - Scoop Pinafore
There are of course countless other brilliant sewing patterns available, these are but a few. Other excellent uses are craft aprons, tool apron/holders, tote bags, messenger bags, hats, caps, rucksacks, bowling and barrel bags, shoe tidies and much more.
Composition: 92% Cotton 8% Elastane
Width: 134cm / 52.7inch
Pattern repeat: N/A