Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
There are so many useful applications for the first-rate Midnight Bitter Chocolate Twill. Boasting a close and super stable weave, with a fine diagonal twill characteristic detail to the face and flat weave on the reverse. Featuring a subtle sheen which accentuates the dark bitter chocolate brown colour with undertones of dusky navy. This fabric exudes quality and practicality due to its strength, stability, and versatile handle and will drape well, yet still hold crisp details such as collars and top-stitched panels; characteristic of jeans and utility styles.
Dark toned fabrics always look smart and this is an excellent alternative to plain black. All you have to do is decide what to make from this super versatile fabric. Here are a few helpful suggestions to set you on your way:
- Classic trench coats; Ulysses trench-Victory Patterns, Isla Trench Coat-Named Clothing
- Utility/ Parka/Anoraks; Makers Atelier-The Utility Coat, Kelly Anorak- Closet Case Patterns
- Denim-Jeans style Jackets; Butterick 5616
- Classic blazer and trousers ensemble; Burda7134
- Jeans and Dungarees/overalls; Closet Case-Jenny Overalls, Tilly and The Buttons-Mila Dungarees
- Pinafore Dresses; Tilly and The Buttons-Cleo, Sew Different - Scoop Pinafore
There are of course countless other brilliant sewing patterns available, these are but a few. Other excellent uses are craft aprons, tool apron/holders, tote bags, messenger bags, hats, caps, rucksacks, bowling and barrel bags, shoe tidies and much more.
Composition: 100% Cotton
Width: 150cm / 59inch
Pattern Repeat: N/A