Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This product is for the Lynsey Dungarees Sewing Kit!
Purchase the sewing kit with or without the Lynsey Dungarees sewing pattern.
To purchase the Lynsey Dungarees Sewing Pattern on its own, please Click Here!
The Lynsey Dungarees:
Unisex Artisan Dungarees, this pattern creates a comfortable relaxed-fitting pair of dungarees.
Available in full or cropped length, the pattern includes sewing pattern hacks!
Easy to make and even easier to wear, suitable for beginners.
Available in sizes XS - XXL with fitting instructions and alteration guide.
As worn by Lynsey Ford on a popular interior design challenge programme!
Each Sewing Kit Consists of:
If you do not have a copy of the Cordelia Trousers sewing pattern, make sure to select the "With Pattern" option before proceeding to checkout.
This sewing pattern is not suitable for fabrics narrower than 150 cm wide.
Please choose your fabric and size from the dropdown menus above.
For sizes XS - L, you will need 3m of fabric at 150cm wide or 1.5m of double-width fabric (280cm wide)
For sizes XL - XXL, you will need 3.1m of fabric at 150cm wide or 1.6m of double-width fabric (280cm wide)
- If you want to buy the sewing pattern on its own Click Here!
- If you like our styling for the featured display dungarees, we have used Foliage Furore - Linen Look (Curtaining)
- Looking for inspiration? Follow our Instagram account dedicated to The Pattern Stash, where you'll find tips, information and inspiration @thepatternstash
- An Introduction To The Pattern Stash blog article
- This pattern is currently only available as a paper pattern. We will be working on digital patterns in the future.
- Got a question you need to ask? Click here
- This product supplies you with everything you need in one neat bundle to be able to create the Lynsey Dungarees by The Pattern Stash. This is a physical product that will be dispatched to you from Fabworks (Yorkshire, UK)
- Each kit's price is based on the value of goods if bought individually at RRP, with an approximate 10-15% price reduction off the total amount. Price does not include shipping.
If you have any further questions, please contact Chloe, The Pattern Stash Developer at: