Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
There are so many useful applications for Lab Coat White - Cotton Drill and you don't have to be a mad professor to wear it!
Boasting a close and super stable weave, with a fine diagonal twill characteristic detail to the face and flat weave on the reverse. Featuring a fresh clean white throughout, ideal for a host of sewing projects. This fabric exudes quality and practicality due to its strength, stability and versatile handle and will drape when used in longer lengths, hold crisp details such as collars and top-stitched panels; characteristic of jeans and utility styles.
White fabrics always look smart, and if you want to you can dye or fabric paint this 100% cotton to your own specifications. All you have to do is decide what to make from this super versatile fabric. Here are a few helpful suggestions to set you on your way:
- Classic trench coats; Ulysses trench-Victory Patterns, Isla Trench Coat-Named Clothing
- Utility/ Parka/Anoraks; Makers Atelier-The Utility Coat, Kelly Anorak- Closet Case Patterns
- Denim-Jeans style Jackets; Butterick 5616
- Worker Jackets- Wendy Ward's - Dylan, Friday Pattern Co'- Ilford Jacket.
- Jeans and Dungarees/overalls; Closet Case-Jenny Overalls, Tilly and The Buttons-Mila Dungarees
- Pinafore Dresses; Tilly and The Buttons-Cleo, Sew Different - Scoop Pinafore
There are of course countless other brilliant sewing patterns available, these are but a few. Other excellent uses are craft aprons, tool apron/holders, tote bags, messenger bags, hats, caps, rucksacks, bowling and barrel bags, shoe tidies and much more.
Composition: 100% Cotton
Width: 152.4cm / 60inch
Pattern Repeat: N/A