Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
There are so many useful applications for our Khaki Brown - Premium Gaberdine.
Featuring a soft (almost silky) yet strong feel and boasting a close and super stable weave, a fine characteristic diagonal twill detail on the face side (which is less pronounced on the reverse). This fabric exudes quality and practicality due to its strength, stability, and medium handle. Khaki Brown will drape with a reassuring weight, perfect for classic outerwear and hard-wearing dressmaking projects.
A classic khaki brown tone with hints of olive green that will always look smart, you can dress this up or dress it down - wear with camo fabric for a utility street style chic. This is a colour that we know is perfect for year-round garments which you can layer up in winter or wear as stand alone pieces come the warmer months. Simply decide what to make from this super versatile fabric: neat pencil skirts, jeans style skirts, chic capri pants and neat blazers.
Here are some great pattern suggestions that we recommend for this superior classic cotton gaberdine:
- Classic Trench Coats: Ulysses Trench - Victory Patterns, Isla Trench Coat - Named Clothing
- Utility / Parka / Anorak: The Utility Coat - Makers Atelier, Kelly Anorak - Closet Case Patterns
- Denim-Jeans style jackets: Butterick 5616
- Jumpsuits / Boilersuits / Dungarees / Overalls: Jenny Overalls - Closet Case, Mila Dungarees - TATB, The Thelma Boilersuit - Merchant and Mills.
- Pinafore Dresses: Cleo - TATB, Scoop Pinafore - Sew Different, The Whittaker - Merchant and Mills.
There are of course countless other brilliant sewing patterns available, these are but a few. Other excellent uses are craft aprons, tool apron / holders, tote bags, messenger bags, hats, caps, rucksacks, bowling and barrel bags, shoe tidy's and much more.
Composition: 100% Cotton
Width: 154cm / 60.6inch
Pattern repeat: N/A