Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Hot Coral Finest Twill is a delicious & uplifting, peachy coral toned fabric that has so many plus points and useful & beautiful things you will want to make from it. Boasting a close and super stable weave, with a fine diagonal twill characteristic detail on the face and flat weave on the reverse. Featuring a subtle sheen which accentuates the delightful colour, this fabric exudes quality and practicality due to its strength, stability and versatile handle. This fabric will drape well yet hold crisp details such as collars and top-stitched panels characteristic of jeans and utility styles.
Uplifting brightly toned fabrics are the ideal way to brighten dreary days, an excellent alternative to the usual black found in many utility style clothes.... so all you have to do is decide what to make from this super versatile fabric. Here are a few helpful suggestions to set you on your way:
- Classic trench coats; Ulysses trench-Victory Patterns, Isla Trench Coat-Named Clothing
- Utility/ Parka/Anoraks; Makers Atelier-The Utility Coat, Kelly Anorak- Closet Case Patterns
- Denim-Jeans style Jackets; Butterick 5616
- Classic blazer and trousers ensemble; Burda7134
- Jeans and Dungarees/overalls; Closet Case-Jenny Overalls, Tilly and The Buttons-Mila Dungarees
- Pinafore Dresses; Tilly and The Buttons-Cleo, Sew Different - Scoop Pinafore
There are of course countless other brilliant sewing patterns available, these are but a few. Other excellent uses are craft aprons, tool apron/holders, tote bags, messenger bags, hats, caps, rucksacks, bowling and barrel bags, shoe tidies and much more.
Composition: 100% Cotton
Width: 154cm / 60.6inch
Pattern Repeat: N/A