View the other photographs to see the scale of Darkest Navy Stretch Twill and know exactly what you're buying. Hover over the image for a closer look!
There are so many useful applications for the first-rate Darkest Navy, with added elastane. Boasting a close and super stable weave with a fine diagonal twill characteristic detail to the face side and subtle sheen, this fabric exudes quality and practicality due to its strength, stability, and heavy handle, this fabric will drape in garments with length, otherwise it is quite firm. The small amount of elastane allows for ease of movement when making garments that are more fitted.
Navy fabrics always look smart and are an excellent alternative to black, so all you have to do is decide what to make from this super versatile fabric. Here are a few helpful suggestions to set you on your way:
- Classic trench coats; Ulysses trench-Victory Patterns, Isla Trench Coat-Named Clothing
- Utility/ Parka/Anoraks; Makers Atelier-The Utility Coat, Kelly Anorak- Closet Case Patterns
- Denim-Jeans style Jackets; Butterick 5616
- Classic blazer and trousers ensemble; Burda7134.
- Jeans and Dungarees/overalls; Closet Case-Jenny Overalls, Tilly and The Buttons-Mila Dungarees. Closet Case Patterns-Ginger Jeans
- Pinafore Dresses; Tilly and The Buttons-Cleo, Sew Different- Scoop Pinafore
There are of course countless other brilliant sewing patterns available, these are but a few. Other excellent uses are craft aprons, tool apron/holders, tote bags, messenger bags, hats, caps, rucksacks, bowling and barrel bags, shoe tidies and much more.
Composition: 96% Cotton 4% Elastane
Width: 155cm / 61”
Pattern Repeat: N/A