Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
There are so many useful applications for this Dark Ink - Cotton Utility Twill. Boasting a close and super stable weave, with a fine diagonal twill characteristic detail on the face, with flat weave reverse. Featuring a rich dark inky navy tone, with a fab versatile utility style. This fabric exudes quality and practicality due to its strength, stability and versatile handle, and will drape when used in longer lengths, hold crisp details such as collars and top-stitched panels (characteristic of jeans and utility styles).
Dark toned fabrics always look smart and are very practical. All you have to do is decide what to make from this super versatile fabric. Here are a few helpful suggestions to set you on your way:
- Classic trench coats; Ulysses trench-Victory Patterns, Isla Trench Coat-Named Clothing
- Utility/ Parka/Anoraks; Makers Atelier-The Utility Coat, Kelly Anorak- Closet Case Patterns
- Denim-Jeans style Jackets; Butterick 5616
- Worker Jackets- Wendy Wards- Dylan, Friday Pattern Co'- Ilford Jacket.
- Jeans and Dungarees/overalls; Closet Case-Jenny Overalls, Tilly and The Buttons-Mila Dungarees
- Pinafore Dresses; Tilly and The Buttons-Cleo, Sew Different - Scoop Pinafore
There are of course countless other brilliant sewing patterns available, these are but a few. Other excellent uses are craft aprons, tool apron/holders, tote bags, messenger bags, hats, caps, rucksacks, bowling and barrel bags, shoe tidies and much more.
Composition: 100% Cotton
Width: 150cm / 59inch
Pattern Repeat: N/A