Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Bleached Stone - Bengaline is one of those fabrics you will reach for on numerous occasions. This dressmaker's go-to boasts a solid, light stone hue, medium weight and stable handle! There are so many useful applications for this fabric.
Soft and silky to touch (yet crisp but not stiff) and boasting a fine rib, close, horizontal weave, that produces an air of chic quality and style. This fabric exudes quality and practicality due to its strength, stability, and medium handle. Bleached Stone - Bengaline will drape well when used en masse (perfect for trench coats).
A classic stone chino style that always looks smart, and a colour that we know is the mainstay of many spring summer wardrobes. This fabric is the sleeker, smoother, softer version of its cousins: drills, twills and gabardines!
Simply decide what to make from this super versatile fabric:
- Classic trench coats: Ulysses Trench - Victory Patterns, Isla Trench Coat - Named Clothing
- Utility/ Parka/Anoraks: Makers Atelier-The Utility Coat, Kelly Anorak- Closet Case Patterns
- Denim-Jeans style Jackets: Butterick 5616
- Worker Jackets: Wendy Ward - Dylan, Friday Pattern Co - Ilford Jacket
- Jeans & Dungarees/overalls; Closet Case - Jenny Overalls & Ginger Jeans, TATB -Mila Dungarees
- Pinafore Dresses; TATB - Cleo, Sew Different - Scoop Pinafore
There are of course countless other brilliant sewing patterns available, these are but a few. Other excellent uses are craft aprons, tool apron/holders, tote bags, messenger bags, hats, caps, rucksacks, bowling and barrel bags, shoe tidy's and much more.
Composition: Cotton & Viscose
Width: 153cm / 60.2inch
Pattern repeat: N/A