Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Disclaimer: This is a PDF Digital Download, the pattern will be emailed to you within 2 working days of your purchase.
The Jemima Waistcoat:
A classic ladies, semi-tailored, waistcoat pattern with close-fitting princess seams front and back.
The waistcoat is fully lined and front-faced, introducing contrasting falling lapels, pockets with cut-out detail and contrasting jigger feature centre back.
Available in UK sizes 8-26
Difficulty: Beginner - Intermediate
The Jemima Waistcoat requires a lining, something with a smooth finish is best suited to the style of garment.
The Jemima Waistcoat would look great teamed up with a casual polo neck jumper and jeans for a cosy winter style or a chic drapey blouse and trousers for a smarter look.
This product is the PDF Digital Download version of the pattern, for making the Jemima Waistcoat by The Pattern Stash. Each package includes:
- Envelope with sewing notions and measurements
- Detailed step by step instructions
- A4 paper pattern, stick this together to create your copy of the pattern
- If you would like to buy a physical paper copy of the pattern Click Here!
This Jemima Waistcoat sewing pattern is designed for stable medium-weight woven fabrics such as Wool, Cotton, Linen and Corduroy. Read our detailed blog article How To Choose Your Fabric for plenty of useful info!
- Main Fabric
- Contrast Fabric
- Lining Fabric
- 5 x 2.5cm (1inch) diameter buttons
- Matching threads for top-stitching (thread matching service available here)
- OPTIONAL 1m x Iron-on interfacing (dependent on fabric weight)
Fabric required if width is 150cm / 60inch
- Main fabric: 1m
- Contrast fabric: 0.75m
- Lining fabric: 0.9m
Fabric required if width is 115cm / 45inch
- Main fabric: 1.25m
- Contrast fabric: 0.75m
- Lining: 1.1m
- BRAND NEW! Click Here for Making the Jemima Waistcoat: A How-To Guide! (11/11/21)
- If you like our styling for the featured display waistcoat we have used the Mother's Marmalade Thistledown Marl alongside the exquisite Thunderbridge Storm Marled Melton
- Purchase all your fabrics and haberdashery in one neat bundle within the Sewing Kit! Click Here, choose the "Without Sewing Pattern" option when purchasing the PDF!
- For suitable & suggested fabrics to use for the Jemima Waistcoat read our How To Choose Your Fabric blog
- Looking for inspiration? Follow our new Instagram account dedicated to The Pattern Stash, where you will find tips, information and inspiration @thepatternstash
- Want to know more? Read our Jemima Waistcoat FAQs
- Jemima Waistcoat Launch!
- An Introduction To The Pattern Stash blog article
This is a PDF product that is available at Fabworks Online. You can purchase a physical copy of the pattern by clicking here. The PDF Digital Downloadable pattern will be emailed to you within 2 working days of your purchase.