Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This delicious, dusty chocolate toned, fine cotton twill (with a lighter tone to the face and slightly darker to the reverse) has the softest lightly brushed feel, it's almost peach-like to touch! Fine cotton twill fabrics are basic staples when it comes to sewing and their versatility second to none. Use medium weight cotton fabrics like this to create a host of stylish and super smart garments.
Peachy Soft Stretch Twill is finely woven from fine cotton yarns, the high thread count and sturdy, stable weave make for a fabric which is hard wearing yet still maintains a soft drape quality and has 2% added elastane across the width enabling ease of movement.
The utility clothing trend is practical and has understated chic. Wearable styles for everyone are all achievable in the delicious Peachy Soft Stretch Twill.
Suitable pattern suggestions to use with Peachy Soft Stretch Twill:
- Boilersuits & Jumpsuits: Fibre Mood - Leah Jumpsuit / Indigo Jumpsuit
- Victory Patterns - Isla Trench Coat - Named Clothing
- Utility/ Parka/ Anoraks; Makers Atelier -The Utility Coat, Kelly Anorak - Closet Case Patterns
- Denim style jackets; Butterick 5616
- Classic blazer / trousers ensembles; Burda7134
- Jeans & dungarees/ overalls; Closet Case - Jenny Overalls, TATB - Mila Dungarees, Closet Case Patterns - Ginger Jeans
- Pinafore Dresses; TATB - Cleo, Sew Different - Scoop Pinafore
Composition: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
Width: 158cm / 62.2cm
Pattern repeat: N/A