Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Extra special festive season stock is here at Fabworks!
This gorgeous lightweight wool throw is one of our final additions to this year's Throws & Scarves collection, ready just in time for Christmas.
This is heritage, quality and a colour explosion all in one! Hydrangea Blooms is an exquisitely coloured 100% wool throw, woven in Ireland by master weavers Avoca Handweavers.
Featuring a classic wool feel (not itchy or scratchy), this particular herringbone weave throw features a lovely soft drape and is not chunky or heavy at all. With a multitude of colours, look closely and you will see all the tones of a rich spring garden: purple, heather, lilac, lime, brown, turquoise, teal, and blue all beautifully combine to create a very comforting and modern style. Featuring a classic tartan style design with two fringed (8cm) edges, this light/medium weight throw is ideal for adding some vivacious colour to otherwise quiet corners of the home, or for plenty of extra warmth when tucked up inside it.
How to purpose your throw:
- A perfect finishing touch to spruce up the home ready for Christmas week
- Stay extra warm at night when used as a bed throw
- Added layer of warmth whilst socially distancing with neighbours in the garden
- The perfect stocking filler for loved ones
- The most luxurious dog blanket you could wish for
- Save it for spring and use as cute picnic blanket