Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
This product is for the Amelia Skirt - Sewing Kit only, including the fabric & haberdashery required to make the skirt.
The Sewing Pattern is not included in this sewing kit. If you need a copy make sure you add it to your basket before check out.
The Amelia Skirt:
A Ladies panelled, fully lined straight skirt. Including two front pockets carefully constructed within the side front panels.
Available in knee & calf length.
Suitable for confident beginners - a pattern for beginners looking to develop & enhance their sewing skills & repertoire!
UK Sizes 6 - 26
The Amelia Skirt is designed to be a fitted straight garment, suitable for medium to heavyweight stable woven fabrics such as Wool, Cotton, Denim, Corduroy & Linen.
Each Amelia Skirt - Single Fabric Sewing Kit consists of:
- Main Fabric
- Lining Fabric
- 20cm (8") invisible zip
- 1 x Hook & Bar
- 0.5m Vlieseline F220 - Fusible Interfacing (waistband)
- Matching threads for top-stitching (thread matching service available here)
Please choose your fabric and size options from the dropdown menus.
- In The Blood Red - Twill Melton
- Uber Ultramarine - Twill Melton
- Miraculous Magenta - Twill Melton
- Autumn Citrine - Twill Melton
- Forever Green Emerald - Twill Melton
- Tarnside Teal - Twill Melton
- Field Poppy - Thistlesdown Marl
- True Blue - Thistledown Marl
- Coastal Walk - Thistlesdown Marl
- Buddleia Purple - Thistledown Marl
- Lavender Sachet - Thistledown Marl
- Dried Sage - Thistledown Marl
- Runny Honey - Thistledown Marl
- Natures Best - Thistledown Marl
- Sweet Dough - Thistledown Marl
Lining Fabric Options - We'll choose you a superb Designer Lining to match your chosen fabrics, if you'd like to choose your own or have a colour preference, please leave us a note in the notes section at checkout!
Try our immaculately woven Jewel Jacquard lining fabrics for a sophisticated professional finish! Alternatively, take a look at our Special Occasion Satins with a variety of picture-perfect quality prints!
Can't see the fabric you are looking for? Please leave us a note at the checkout. Choose from any of our Yorkshire Tweeds Here!
Prefer two fabrics in your sewing kit? Click Here for the Amelia Skirt - Sewing Kit with Two Fabrics!
The Sewing Kit DOES NOT include the sewing pattern. Click Here to purchase the Amelia Skirt sewing pattern!
Fabric & Lining Requirements for fabrics 150cm / 60inch wide::
6 - 12
14 - 20
22 - 26
Knee Length Skirt
Calf Length Skirt
The Sewing Pattern is not included in this sewing Kit, if you need a copy make sure you add it to your basket before check out.
The Sewing Pattern is available as a Physical copy and a Digital PDF!
- This is a physical product that will be dispatched to you from Fabworks (Yorkshire, UK).
- Each kit's price is based on the value of goods if bought individually at RRP, with an approximate 10% price reduction off the total amount. Price does not include shipping.
- If you like our styling for the featured display waistcoat we have used In the Blood Red - Twill Melton alongside Field Poppy - Thistledown Marl from our Heart of Huddersfield '20 & '21 collections. This example is lined with Senate of Griffins (Brick & Sand) Jewel Jacquard lining.
- Dawn is pictured wearing Buddleia Purple & Runny Honey Thistledown Marl
- Looking for inspiration? Follow our new Instagram account dedicated to The Pattern Stash, where you will find tips, information and inspiration @thepatternstash
- Want to know more? Go to the Amelia Skirt Pattern Page for video content, suitable fabric suggestions, sewing kits & much more! Or scan the QR code below!
- Read our An Introduction To The Pattern Stash blog article
If you have any further questions, please contact Chloe, The Pattern Stash Developer at: